Wanna to have music with your bike? How you could do that? A possible way is to have an armband, but this way will make your music (screen) device not visible and turn your device to a pure music device (e.g. if it has GPS, you may be not able to view it in the front).
Here is a way that may help.
It is designed to mount on the handle of a bike, it is tunable to locate a perfect angle to your while your are cycling and keep your favorite gadget safe and at the touch of your fingertips.
Its adustable arms let you to hold from 45mm wide(approx) to 115mm (approx) wide devices, subitable to most of MP3, MP4, iPod, iPhone, PDA, GPS & Mobilephones.
- Universal, holding all types of cell phones / GPS.
- Easy to mount on all Bicycles, no screw needed even you found it is loose while you are on the go, just to putll tight the elestic
- 360 degree full Swivel tip allows any angle you need which allows landscape or portrait viewing
- Smooth Arm stretching
- Holding device from 45mm to 115mm wide, 30mm deep, 100mm high.
- Handle bar rest
- Vibration free (Quake-proof) design
- Wide Texture Finished
- Superior Quality
- Can be attatched to various mounting attachments (see here to see the other parts for it)
- Tilt adjustable connection
- For bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, anything with cylindrical bars, posts or frames
- Fits (22mm to 40mm) size handlebars, roll bars or any cylindrical bars
This accessory is compatible with:
- iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s
- iPhone 5 / iPhone 5s / iPhone 5c
- iPhone & iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS (iPhone 3G S) / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4s
- iPod Touch 1st & iPod Touch 2nd, iPod Video (5G), iPod Classic (6G), iPod Nano 3rd, iPod Photo (4G)...
- iPod Nano 4th (see notes below)
- Samsung Galaxy s6 / GT-i9800 / S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S Series / i9300 / Siii / S3
- Samsung Galaxy S4 / i9500 / Siii / SIV
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- Nokia Phones
- Sony Ericsson Phones
*** check the specification below carefully to see if your device is compatible or not, more new models may have not yet included in the list ***
- Do not see your device on this list? PLEASE feel free to contact us. We will be happy to assist you.
- It is not suggested to cycling with your earphones, you may use a pair of speakers / or the device's internal speaker if you would like to listen to music while riding a bicycle.
- it is not suggested to watch any type of move during cycling.
- This is a mounting solution for a street bicycle, and not designed for use with motorcycles nor mountain bikes.
- This mount is not designed for use with aggressive or extreme bicycle riding. Decrease the risk of damage to your PDA from an accident by using a self made strap to further secure the PDA in the cradle is recommended.
- We assumes no responsible of liability for the PDA or operator of the bicycle if the PDA / Device is used while cycling.
- Holding device from 45mm to 115mm wide, 30mm deep, 100mm high
- Fits for bike handlebar with 22~40mm diameter
- Belt-Tightened Bike Handlebar Mount x 1
- Universal Holder x 1